We are excited to be attending The NPD Food & Drink Conference – Trends & Innovations on 18th October 2016
Venue: One America Square, Central London
Topic: Harnessing The Latest Consumer & Retailer Trends To Deliver Innovative & Commercially-Successful Food & Drink NPD
Inspire & Excite Consumers & Boost Profits By Creating Appealing, Next-Level Propositions For Consumers & Retailers In Today’s Changing Innovation Landscape.
Boost Profits By Harnessing The Latest Shopper & Retailer Trends & Innovations For Winning Food & Drink NPD Strategies Which Drive Long-Term Commercial Success:
- The Next Big Thing, Game-Changers & Innovations: Get ahead of the competition today with insight into the emerging trends and innovations of tomorrow
- Shopping Habits: Aligning NPD To Today’s Consumer: Harness insight on today’s consumer and changing perceptions in the changing retail landscape for winning products
- Sugar! Tackling sugar reduction with the latest market alternatives and methods to develop lower sugar products and meet industry pressures and consumer expectations
- Harnessing Retailer Views For Commercially-Orientated NPD: Delve into retailer trends, expectations and strategies for products the retailers will list and customers will snap up
- Capitalise On Growing Health Trends & Markets: Tap into and respond to consumer perception around health and nutrition for product and category growth
- Grab Consumer Attention With Innovative, Functional Packaging: Design and develop innovative, sustainable and on-trend packaging which stands out on the shelf
- Consumer-Centric, Trend-Led Food & Drink Launches: Execute stand-out, shopper-winning NPD launches which boost sales and product reach
- Building A Winning NPD Strategy: Insights into creating commercially-led NPD concepts and best-practice processes, systems and approaches to streamline your route to market
- Driving Food & Drink R&D Innovation To The Next Level: What changes in trends, technologies, ingredients and regulations should we be taking note of next?
We will be showcasing our FlavourSpec system and its possibilities with a live demo on the today!